New Brunswick opens its Express Entry Skilled Workers Stream
The Express Entry New Brunswick Skilled Workers Stream has temporarily reopened to Expressions of Interest on January 30
Home > Canada Immigration News > 2018 > January > New Brunswick’s Express Entry Skilled Workers Stream reopens
January 30, 2018
The Express Entry New Brunswick Skilled Workers Stream has temporarily reopened to Expressions of Interest (EoI) from skilled workers with work experience 10 NOC occupation categories.
In an update published January 30, the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) reported that the stream is opening to those with work experience in one of the 10 following priority occupations:
- NOC 2173: Software engineers and designers
- NOC 2171: Information systems analysts and consultants
- NOC 2281: Computer network technician
- NOC 2172: Database analysts and data administrators
- NOC 2174: Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- NOC 6322: Cooks
- NOC 0631: Restaurant and food service managers
- NOC 1311: Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
- NOC 0311: Managers in health care
- NOC 6211: Retail sales supervisors
Potential applicants to this stream must also have attended one of the NBPNP’s information sessions in the previous 24 months.
Other NBPNP streams are also accepting applications. Check out this page for more information.
To learn more about each NBPNP stream, visit the NBPNP page.